Has bio-resonance therapy been recommended to you and you wonder what it is?
It uses a box linked to a computer system to harmonise you towards wellbeing.
Bio-resonance is pain-free, non-invasive, and drug-free. It doesn’t involve too much talking or listening, unless you find that helpful.
The system reads your body and energy field to shift energy blockages and encourage healing.
Sessions can happen at a clinic or some, like my e-Lybra, can be used remotely.
Going into more depth…
Bio-resonance is an umbrella term (sometimes also called bio-energetics) that is traditionally used to describe the interaction between the bio-field of a living organism and frequency patterns that interact with specific parts of it.
All the different types of bio-resonance modalities fall under this umbrella term:-
Bio-resonance is the ability of an external frequency/pattern to resonate with a specific item in the bio-field of the physical body.
This happens because each component of the physical body has its own specific frequency.
True bio-resonance therapy is a conscious interactive exchange between the consciousness of a life form and a bio-resonance modality, such as a piece of bio-resonance equipment.
Bio-resonance therapy equipment differs!
If you’ve had bio-resonance therapy previously and want the same again (or have had it recommended to you) then find out which equipment was used.
There are many different brands of equipment and each is designed to be used slightly differently. Some mimic medical tests more than others (I do not use mine in that way at all).
Each practitioner will have his or her own unique set of skills and interests that will define the service provided.
The e-Lybra9 bio-resonance therapy system
This is what I have and love. My fellow practitioners are using e-Lybra9 equipment for a massive variety of different specialities, for example:
- Beauty salons for energetic facelifts and relaxation
- Smoking and other addiction specialist clinics
- Clinics supporting those with chronic illnesses (We have some very in-depth Dr Hulda Clark resonances for cleansing and balancing)
- Autistic spectrum specialist support (there are specialist ‘Neurotech’ resonance routines that are now used of a broad range of other uses)
- Practitioners focused on personal development rather than physical conditions
- Farmers and others specialising in animal or land care
- … and so many more
I sometimes asked to test for allergies, food sensitivities, or another type of medical/hair sample analysis.
I DON’T DO TESTING.
1. The bio-sample provided is not used for chemical analysis. It is used to identify you as an individual. This is one way that remote sessions, in particular, can work. It is not ‘hair analysis’.
2. In my experience (coming from a science and technology background) I find I can’t produce replicable results. I can see an indication of what is going on at the point in time when I run the session. I would never tell someone to avoid a particular food or substance on the basis of that. Doing so creates anxiety which is a negative influence on wellbeing.
3. The e-Lybra will often have started balancing out underlying issues that have led to the sensitivities, which is way more useful to you.
You have to decide if you want to focus on getting a diagnosis or returning to balance. I don’t diagnose.
Sensitivities are usually a symptom of the immune system being a bit low. Holistically balancing out that susceptibility can take it away by returning you to well-being. Avoiding the substance is not fixing the underlying problem.
Obviously, major known allergies are different and require careful support.
Why I love my eLybra®9
Bio-resonance is a modality I’ve used in my practice since 2011. My dogs and I received it as clients before that. Always the eLybra®9 system. I did look at a number of others, but this is the one that suited my practice best (and it is produced near the Malvern Hills in the UK, not far from where I live).
Remote work is my passion (no need to visit). The e-Pendant takes the session resonances and broadcasts them to you whenever required. I love that it is so comprehensive and able to work on pretty much anything we want to.
Examples of my client’s results:
- Anxieties, panic attacks, and fears – several clients have had anxieties and fears that have gone. One had extreme fear, triggering panic attacks, of several things (such as driving alone and going in lifts). She is now able to do these things.
- Headaches and migraines – A lady in her sixties had experienced migraines since pubert. Her migraines completely disappeared.
- Times of great stress (divorces, bereavement, family fall-outs etc.). Many clients have had big life events occur whilst working with me. Many say they feel they wouldn’t have stayed on such an even keel without this.
- Allergies, intolerances, Hayfever, eczema, and asthma – bio-resonance can support the body back into balance, reducing susceptibility to these conditions. Clients’ (and my own) Hayfever reduced vastly with this. I take a few homeopathic remedies if the pollen count is very high. Even in my 40s, I used to be confined to a darkened room).
- The equipment can work on many other situations, conditions and well-being issues.
- Selling, buying, or space clearing houses and businesses using it, with great results!
- Animals, athough I am not a vet, I can provide general emotional support in the same way as for humans.
(Note: I treat holistically, not specific diseases, they are mentioned here as terms you will relate to. Also, I do not use the equipment for testing. It is NOT a medical device.
Other uses for the e-Lybra9:
- Manifesting change in our lives- I work with a number of business owners who like to add affirmations and other things about their businesses into the sessions.
- Improving homes and businesses. If anything ‘sticky’ is going on then space clearing using the e_lybra can make a big difference. Bad atmosphere, trouble selling, peculiar occurrences and so on can be adjusted.
- Continuation after other work with me e.g. a shamanic energy medicine session – deepening and continuing the work initiated then.
If you’re the kind of person who likes to understand the technical side of things then read on below to learn more about the origins of bio-resonance and the equipment I use.
I’ve seen the e-Lybra9 bio-resonance system make some wonderful changes to lives. I have long-term clients who delight in telling me how the support from the e-Pendant is important to them. I encourage you to try it.
Typically, you’ll need a few sessions to see results. Top-up sessions are recommended at regular intervals (usually every one or two months) after the initial session.
If you have a lot going on and are pushing yourself hard, the eLybra will need to provide more intensive and frequent sessions. You will need fresh resonances frequently to keep the progress going.
I’m happy to have a free-of-charge initial chat if you would find that useful. See my bio-resonance-services page for further information.
A more technical look at eLybra®9 bio-resonance therapy
The eLybra®9 is one type of bio-resonance/bio-energetics system. It was created by Victor Sims, Managing Director of WDS-Global based near the beautiful Malvern Hills in Worcestershire, United Kingdom.
The focus at WDS is researching and understanding how individual parts of the human body resonate with specific combinations of frequencies and patterns. Through their research, WDS have seen that frequencies alone are only a partial answer in the quest for finding an interface with the bio-field.
They discovered that a key function in the movement of energy in the bio-field is to do with consciousness rather than just a traditional “hard-wired” frequency (hertz).
Much of the research over the last sixty or more years has concentrated on finding direct frequencies (generated from an electronic frequency generator) and matching them up with the response of specific organs and structures within the body.
Although this traditional frequency research has contributed to a greater understanding of the workings of the human body, it is ignoring a large part of what makes an organism tick.
The holistic viewpoint is somewhat different and encompasses the subtle energy anatomy (including meridians, chakras, distinct subtle energy fields within the bio-field, negative emotional charges, and emotional and physical trauma) as well as the physical body.
The key to understanding what the bio-field requires comes through bi-directional communication with the body’s consciousness itself. Holding an energetic conversation with it.
There are many modalities that engage the body’s consciousness in information exchange (usually in a quantitative form) so that the various modalities can “read” the bio-field and interpret the imbalances.
In many modalities, this process is very time consuming, but nevertheless, fairly accurate. The consciousness of a person is autonomous (i.e. in control) in the process of responding to bio-resonance patterns.
How is the eLybra®9 different?
The WDS team created an interface which communicates with the body‟s consciousness. This allows practitioners (via the eLybra®9 technology) to present patterns from the Resonance Pattern Matrix to the recipient’s holistic bio-field and receive bio-feedback. It holds an energetic conversation with your bio-field.
This consciousness contained within the bio-field is so incredibly advanced that Victor says “it is perhaps hard to imagine why anybody suffers from diseases in this day and age”! The answer perhaps lies in our ability to ask the body’s consciousness the right question and understand the answer.
There are indigenous cultures in different countries that still possess knowledge and understanding about the bio-field, and consciousness itself, which has been passed down for thousands of years. Some of these cultures have developed techniques and methods of interfacing with the bio-field that are far beyond what is accepted in the West. The Andean Shamanic Energy medicine I (Carol Fieldhouse) trained in is one of these ancient healing modalities.
All modalities strive to achieve a change in the bio-field by externally stimulating it, then observing a change in the physical.
Many types of bio-resonance equipment can deliver an assortment of frequencies/patterns that include everything from frequencies (electronically generated), vibrational patterns from herbs, plants, crystals, flower essences, minerals and aromatherapy oils, as well as colour, sound and many other frequency/patterns.
At WDS, they seek to find imbalances in the bio-field and (through their proprietary interface) correct the imbalances in the energy field. Some of WDS’ latest research suggests that bio-resonance may play a part in changing the way the epigenetic layer of the DNA expresses itself (by reinstating the energetic component of the original blueprint of the DNA and by balancing the environmental/social conditioning surrounding it.)
WDS bio-resonance therapy examples
Shock and trauma
Adaptive behaviour is a safety mechanism created by the brain to block out trauma and shock when it occurs so that the organism can function under pressure. Trauma and shock can get encapsulated and hidden to protect the brain from continually activating the fight and flight mechanism.
Failure to encapsulate the trauma and shock could cause severe damage to the nervous system in the body so it is appropriate at the time of crisis. The downside of encapsulating these traumas, and hiding them, is that the brain will adapt to these traumas as if they did not exist.
Every trauma causes a chemical imbalance in the body which may eventually lead to an imbalance in the pathology around the area of the trauma or an area connected to that trauma.
The eLybra®9 bio-resonance equipment can change adaptive behaviour by safely releasing hidden and known traumas trapped within the body by matching the exact resonance that holds the emotional charges. One trauma can be held in many places within the body, and have multiple emotional charges in different parts of the body attached to them.
Constant low-level stress is a problem that many of us face these days. This can gradually drain vitality and cause deeper pathology to appear. A lifestyle change to eliminate the causes of stress, of course, is the ideal solution.
While you are doing that, there are ways that the eLybra®9 bio-resonance equipment can dissolve the emotional charges and help you cope better.
Reprogramming Social Conditioning and Beliefs
Bio-resonance can be used to help bring to the surface the awareness of pre-programming from social conditions, emotional attitudes, and spiritual beliefs, correcting imbalances relating to these conditions,
and helping the body to release them. This can significantly change how the world appears to the recipient.
Inverting Chemical Substances
On a more physical level, WDS research showed that many imbalances in the bio-field come from environmental factors. These include toxic loading from chemicals, social conditioning, emotional attitudes and beliefs.
Bio-resonance has a good track record in successfully detoxifying a range of chemicals, including heavy metals, poisons and drugs. Different names are given to this process (such as phase cancellation of a substance, frequency inversion of a substance and others) and they all respond in a similar way by using sympathetic resonance that helps the body eliminate these substances through the normal body channels.
Many forms of spiritual practice make the energy system of a person more evolved, allowing greater movement of energy. The eLybra®9 bio-resonance equipment’s connection to consciousness and bio-feedback allows deep and gentle balancing to happen, easing energetic blockages at many different levels for the recipient.
The system can raise awareness about everyday issues and challenges and increase the person’s ability to re-program conditioning and reduce emotional issues that cause dis-ease. I liken it to working ‘from the roots up’ to put things back into balance.