This blog’ aims ‘s purpose is to tell you all about the e-Pendant that you get as part of my bio-resonance service.
(Do let me know any further questions so I can expand it if necessary, of course.)
What does the e-Pendant do?
The standard* e-Pendant ™ continues the bio-resonance session benefits afterwards by “reminding” your energy field what needs to change.
It is so simple, no pills or potions to take! Just keep it within 7.5cm/3″ of your body for as much of the day as is convenient and it will keep working for you.
I find it sits well alongside other modalities. If a need you have is being filled by, for example, osteopathy then the pendant won’t give resonances for that. It seems to fill in the gaps somehow so is gentle and sympathetic to whatever is going on for you.
* There are pre-programmed e-Pendants that are for specific purposes and purchased separately. They can be used alongside my full bio-resonance service and this e-Pendant.
What is the e-Pendant ™?
The e-Pendant™ is a bio-resonance storage device that can be programmed and charged with bio-resonance patterns during the e-Lybra® analysis and balancing sessions.
The patterns, once programmed into the e-Pendant™, will continue to resonate and provide support for a maximum of 3 months but, ideally, it should be recharged/re-programmed after one to two months (sooner if there is a lot going on in your life because you’ll be changing a lot and so the resonances need to change too).
The devices are made from a specially formulated proprietary mineral compound which has an inherent subtle electromagnetic field emanating from its programmable matrix.
Why not use pills or drops?
When used in conjunction with the e-Lybra® system, the e-Pendant™ is the most effective option when compared to the alternative of homoeopathic drops or tablets. In tests, apparently the therapeutic value of drops and tablets on a comparable scale is about 35% whereas the therapeutic value of the e-Pendant™ is double at 70%. The therapeutic value of the e-Pendant ™ may be further enhanced to 100% if used overnight by placing it under a pillow (it is recommended to remove the cord from e-Pendant™ before doing so).
I can provide pills or drops but tend only to do that in rare circumstances. Even for children and small animals, it is usually possible to stash a pendant away in a pillowcase or bedding safely so that it works when they are sleeping. Children often respond really quickly even when only receiving resonances overnight.
Guidance for using the e-Pendant ™
- The e-Pendant ™ needs to be within 7cm (3″) of the body. For adults, it can be worn on the string provided (or any other chain/string to suit you). It can also be put in a pocket, down a bra, or securely attached to you using a clip to prevent you from losing it.
- For smaller children, the e-Pendant ™ can be secured in a pillow overnight and clothes during the day to avoid the child playing with it.
- The e-Pendant ™ can be used for larger animals as well as humans and should be safely and suitably attached to a blanket, collar etc. It can be attached to dog collars if the dog is large enough, or horse headcollars or rugs using a split ring. It can be sewn or otherwise concealed in a rug or dog bed to make sure it isn’t chewed or eaten.
- The e-Pendant ™ can also be used for smaller domestic animals and can be placed in their blanket or bedding.
- Please handle with due care, as you would all personal products that may be worn or hand-held.
- Every e-Pendant is individual and colours may vary slightly (they are all pretty close to black though). You can paint yours if you’d prefer a different colour, some children like to do this. Nail varnish is one option (though you need to check the toxicity of the chosen paint).
- Clean with a soft damp cloth. Do not immerse in water. A number of them inevitably end up in the shower or washing machine. While they don’t usually get damaged, I believe the water may reduce the effectiveness of the pendant so recommend a recharge if this happens to make sure you get the full benefits.
The e-Pendant ™ I re-charge remotely. If you prefer to return it to me for charging then we can do that but there will be an additional charge for postage and packing. (All of my current clients receive remote charging of the device and, although it seems odd to start with, the results speak for themselves.)
Technical information about the e-Pendant ™
The main body of the e-Pendant ™ is made of a mineral compound. This has a subtle energetic field that can store resonance patterns from the e-Lybra and make them available to the user when the e-pendant is worn. The shiny disc attached to the front of the e-Pendant ™ has a radio frequency identity tag (RFID).
This electronic tag contains a unique identification number which is used to identify the e-Pendant™ when using the e-Lybra® system. This number is printed on the e-Pendant™ packet as a visual reference. I can scan the pendant to find out what the number is (for that you need to return it to me). This is usually only necessary if there is more than one is in the household. Because they look the same it is possible to muddle them up so please make them different – put a different cord on, or a bead on the cord, or paint or mark the pendant in some way.
- The e-Pendant becomes active when in the proximity of the client and works best within 75 mm (or 3 inches) of the body.
- The e-Pendant can be worn around the neck, can be held, and placed in a pocket or under the pillow at night (please remove the cord before doing so).
- It is 50 mm long and weighs just 15 grams.
Here is a photo of my three dogs in 2016 – e-Pendants on their collars!
There is no active EMF emitted by the RFID tag.
After some research, WDS found that the individual id number of the tag can be used to uniquely identify it as a recipient, and the e-Lybra can then send patterns to the full device as identified by the RFID identification. An RFID tag conventionally works by resonating in a certain way when a radio frequency is applied to it, which is definitely not what we do.
By sending a pattern we are actually anchoring a consciousness hologram matrix of a specific energetic formula to the device, which is then processed by the energy field of the person wearing it – nothing that conventional science can rationalise yet until one looks at the quantum model of the universe, at which point it makes sense. Einstein would get it but a “modern” mainstream inventor (e.g. James Dyson) would be unlikely to have a clue what I meant in the description above. It will gain more acceptance though as the world evolves, and then everybody will treat it as completely normal and unremarkable.
How do resonances get to the e-Pendant ™ remotely?
There’s a quantum entanglement between the e-Pendant ™ and the e-Lybra system, through the unique ID number being assigned to the client record. Although we talk of e-Lybra programs being ‘sent’, ‘transmitted’ or ‘broadcast’ to the e-Pendant, my understanding of this is that there’s nothing actually travelling anywhere across a distance but there’s a non-local effect at the other ‘end’ of the quantum entanglement when an e-Lybra session is applied to the client record at that ‘end’ of the entanglement. Mainstream science has demonstrated quantum entanglement. In short, whatever I ‘do’ to the client record in e-Lybra occurs simultaneously at the e-Pendant, irrespective of distance and time (as well as occurring at the client’s biofield, of course).