What does the e-Pendant do?
The standard* e-Pendant ™ filled with resonances specific to your requirements will “remind you” holistically about the changes required to get you back into balance. It is charged up by my eLybra9 bio-energetics system.
* There are pre-programmed e-Pendants that are for specific purposes and purchased separately. They can be used alongside my full bio-resonance service and this e-Pendant. See my shop for further information.
Where do I put it?
The e-Pendant ™ needs to be within 7cm (3″) of your body. It can be worn on the string provided (or any other chain/string to suit you). It can also be put in a pocket, down a bra, or securely attached to you using a clip to prevent you from losing it.
What is the e-Pendant ™?
The e-Pendant™ is a bio-resonance storage device that can be programmed and charged with bio-resonance patterns during the e-Lybra® analysis and balancing sessions I do for you.
The patterns, once programmed into the e-Pendant™ , will continue to resonate and support you for a maximum of 3 months but, ideally, it should be re-charged/re-programmed after one to two months (sooner for complicated issues).
The devices are made from a specially formulated proprietary mineral compound which has an inherent subtle electromagnetic field emanating from its programmable matrix.
When used in conjunction with the e-Lybra® system, the e-Pendant™ is the most effective option when compared to the alternative of homoeopathic drops or tablets. In tests, the therapeutic value of drops and tablets on a comparable scale is about 35% whereas the therapeutic value of the e-Pendant™ is double at 70%. The therapeutic value of the e-Pendant ™ may be further enhanced to 100% if used overnight by placing it under a pillow (it is recommended to remove the cord from e-Pendant™ before doing so).
General Notes for Use of the e-Pendant ™ and e-Pebble™
- The e-Pendant ™ can be used for larger animals as well as humans and should be safely and suitably attached to a blanket, collar etc.
- For smaller children, the e-Pendant ™ can be secured in a pillow overnight and clothes during the day to avoid the child playing with it.
- The e-Pendant ™ can be also be used for smaller domestic animals and can be placed in their blanket or bedding.
- Please handle with due care, as you would all personal products that may be worn or hand-held.
- Every e-Pendant is individual and colours may vary slightly (They are all close to black). You can paint yours if you’d prefer a different colour, some children like to do this. Nail varnish is one option though you need to check the toxicity of the chosen paint).
- Clean with a soft damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.
The e-Pendant ™ can be returned for re-charging though I will usually do the re-charge remotely. All of my current clients receive remote charging of the device and, although it seems odd to start with, the results speak for themselves. If you have any doubts I am very happy for you to return the e-Pendant ™ to me for re-charging. It is very important that you are 100% comfortable with the process.
Technical information about the pendant
The main body of the e-pendant is made of a mineral compound that has a subtle energetic field that can store resonance patterns from the e-Lybra and make them available to the user when the e-pendant is worn. The shiny disc attached to the front of the e-Pendant ™ and e-Pebble™ there is a radio frequency identity tag (RFID). This electronic tag contains a unique identification number which is used to identify the e-Pendant™ when using the e-Lybra® system. For ease of reference, this number is laser etched on the other side of the e-Pendant™ as a visual reference.
- The e-Pendant becomes active when in the proximity of the client and work best within 75 mm (or 3 inches) of the body.
- The e-Pendant can be worn around the neck, can be held, placed in a pocket or under the pillow at night (please remove cord before doing so).
- It is 50 mm long and weighs just 15 grams.
Here is a photo of the three dogs I had in 2016 – e-Pendants on their collars!
Note: There is no active EMF emitted by the RFID tag. After some research WDS found that the individual id number of the tag can be used to uniquely identify it as a recipient, and the e-Lybra can then send patterns to the full device as identified by the RFID identification. An RFID tag conventionally works by resonating in a certain way when a radio frequency is applied to it, which is definitely not what we do. By sending a pattern we are actually anchoring a consciousness hologram matrix of a specific energetic formula to the device, which is then processed by the energy field of the person wearing it – nothing that conventional science can rationalise yet until one looks at the quantum model of the universe, at which point it makes sense. Einstein would get it but a “modern” mainstream inventor (e.g. James Dyson) would be unlikely to have a clue what I meant in the description above. It will gain more acceptance though as the world evolves, and then everybody will treat it as completely normal and unremarkable.
How do resonances get to the e-pendant, and me, remotely?
There’s a quantum entanglement between the e-Pendant and the e-Lybra system, through the unique ID number being assigned to the client record. Although we talk of e-Lybra programs being ‘sent’, ‘transmitted’ or ‘broadcast’ to the e-Pendant, my understanding of this is that there’s nothing actually traveling anywhere across a distance but there’s a non-local effect at the other ‘end’ of the quantum entanglement when an e-Lybra session is applied to the client record at that ‘end’ of the entanglement. Mainstream science has demonstrated quantum entanglement. In short, whatever I ‘do’ to the client record in e-Lybra occurs simultaneously at the e-Pendant, irrespective of distance and time (as well as occurring at the client’s biofield, of course).