Seminar services for homeopaths
I started hosting seminars for Homeopathic continuing professional development by accident in 2013 – the organiser of an “Inspiring Homeopathy” weekend for Kim Kalina had to drop out and I found myself emailing to say I would do it!
It was such fun that I have hosted more and now offer a range of services, from providing an event page linked to online booking through to doing all the admin so you turn up and teach.
Kim's seminars are mainly for homeopaths. Her CEASE Certificaton course is an intense three day advanced homeopathy training. Inspiring Homeopathy is a wonderful retreat-like experience getting to know Tinus Smits' Inspiring Remedies. Kim also provides various other seminars, for example an immersion in the Matridonal remedies. For more information click on the link above.
Dr Pareek is an Indian Homeopath with a wealth of experience. For more information on his courses click on the link above.
Michal Yakir’s Seminars
Dr (PhD) Yakir has developed an exciting system of homeopathy out of her botanical knowledge. She has worked as a homeopath for over 25 years and was previously a botanist and ecologist. This led her to develop a system of homeopathy reflecting the dynamic order of nature, in particular the plant kingdom. Her book about it is being published and she is coming to teach in the UK next year. Find out more here
Join the "seminars for homeopaths" email list
Stay up to date with all the seminars Refreshing Horizons is involved with for that homeopaths will be interested in.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Would you like Refreshing Horizons to host a seminar for you?
If your event fits with my mission of “inspiring natural wellness” then we should talk!
The top end service is I do all the work and you turn up to teach:-
- I can seek out a suitable venue and arrange any food or accommodation.
- I provide online booking and event pages so people can view full information and book on line. This means you can have a quality list of attendees with any additional information you require to make your job easier (people’s experience – for information or vetting that it is suitable, attendees particular topics of interest for the course etc.)
- If deposits are taken, I can issue invoices and chase up payment.
- If there are last minute things to be sorted out during the course (hopefully not) then I will do that too.
- You just turn up and teach.
The simplest service is to give you a web presence
- I provide an event 'landing page' from your content
- An online booking form is linked to this, you can choose whether to take payments by cheque, bank transfer or Paypal. I can set it up and you manage things from there.
Give me a call on 07831 447746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I cannot recommend Carol at Refreshing Horizons highly enough! She has organized several courses for me, with from 20 to 60 people in attendance, and arranged for everything to flow smoothly. Whenever any issue arose she handled it seamlessly. Some of the courses had a number of more complex elements, with registrants needed to be pre-screened for qualifications, snacks and drinks at breaks arranged, technology to be sorted out, accommodations sought for international attendees, and room adjustments needing to be made last minute due to an unexpected heat wave in London. Carol managed them all quickly, professionally and with a cheerful smile! I highly recommend her as an event organizer!Kim Kalina, International CEASE Therapy Instructor