Inspiring people to try and delight in Natural Wellness is a key motivation for me so I look for ways to get the message out to more people.
Personal development courses for all
There are various options available for small groups:
Hosted by me:
Kim Kalina’s Inspiring Homeopathy retreat is a wonderful immersion in universal layers (a bit like a medicine wheel experience). Highly recommended. These run periodically. More information can be found HERE
Taught by me
- Homeopathic first aid – based around the contents of a homeopathic remedy kit.
- Essences for space clearing and day to day support.
- Introduction to Shamanic Practice and the medicine wheel
- Regular meet-ups for facilitated spiritual development in Warwickshire – covering a variety of topics – fire ceremonies, despacho ceremonies, guided meditations, dowsing … sharing of skills the participants have – being scoped out currently.
- Specific support e.g. for families caught up with the problems caused by addiction/alcoholism
- Munay-ki rites -I teach and mentor people in how to pass these rites on. They are a set of nine shamanic rites that are very helpful in these challenging modern times.For more information go to the Munay-Ki Rites Pages. You can purely receive the rites (not be taught to pass them on) free of charge.
Do get in touch if you might be interested in any of these (or would like something that is not on the list). I have a lot of knowledge, it just needs to be pulled into a form that makes it accessible to others!
Some on line courses are being formulated as well.
I am happy to provide mentoring and support to my clients as they start to learn how to use e.g. homeopathic remedies and essences for themselves.
I started hosting courses for Homeopathic Continuing Professional Development by accident in 2013. It was such fun that I agreed to host further courses. I do the organisational work so that the host can just come and teach.
In 2014 I hosted a CEASE Certification course run by Kim Kalina 60 homeopaths, then two courses in 2015, in London and Manchester.
For the latest list – see this separate page.
If you would like me to host a course for you do get in touch. It has to be a topic aligned to my values and interests i.e. “Inspiring Natural Wellness”